|Dimensions||120 × 90 × 2 cm|
Phoenix- Rebirth – Limited Edition
Limited Edition / Original Acrylic Painting
47″ x 35″ (120 x 90 cm)
The painting symbolizes eternal life, transformation and energy of power.
In Egyptian mythology, the phoenix is a mystical bird dedicated to the god Osiris. The phoenix is also the bird of recovery. It is a bird that is the embodiment of Raaj and builds a nest every 500 years and burns itself; and from its ashes, a new, rejuvenated phoenix rises. According to some sources, he is said to have healing tears and the ability to heal injuries and wounds inflicted by his enemies.
The phoenix is one of the most commonly used bird symbols and in feng shui philosophy is often used to promote happiness in partnership, along with the dragon symbol, as it represents yin, feminine energy, and phoenix yang, masculine energy. As it burned and rose again from the ashes, it symbolizes eternal life, transformation and energy of power.
Bring life into your home with a lovely original piece of artwork.
- Original Acrylic Painting
- Year created: 2018
- Dimensions: 47″ x 35″ canvas deep 8″ Inches ( 120 x 90 x 2 cm)
- Original Acrylic Painting on Canvas by Brush and Palette Knife
- Signed front and signed, with title and back. Ready to hang (saw hanger)
- This work of art has the certificate of authenticity, which confirms that this work of art is the original painting, first painted by the artist Helena Šircelj, and is thus an original, unique and authentic work of art.